quarta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2010

Strange person case study … and… if Goldilocks are not ‘goldi’ but black?

This is my first English text on this Blog… that’s why I start to ask a little patience to all of you...

Two questions may be ask:

Why I’m writing in English?... and,

What is the reason of this weird title?

The first question has a simple answer and, at the same time, a complex code… I write in English to diminish the impulse of write too much… and, on the other hand, the English write has a significant trace of a code… just to be understand for who wants to understand...

The second question has a more incomprehensive answer… let’s see…

Well, with a little help I find that there’s person’s with an incredible capacity to make deductions from little things… most of the times these deductions are completely wrong, and they’re made basically from the idea that the world they live is an image of their thoughts and desires…

I found more people with this personality than is desirable on these times…

Sorrowfully, some of that people are my acquaintances and they made some of these deductions from little things I say or I done… I must tell them they need to have a more linear thinking, and always remember the Occam’s Razor Principle… these people are truly a case study…

Luckily I’ve a ‘Goldilocks’ in my life that bounces on my mind and around me many times to remind me I do not live in a totally rational world… thank's blacklocks :)

Sem comentários: